OFFER DEADLINE accelerated to 4PM on Sunday 3/6 Offers have been received and we will be reviewing all offers with the sellers on Monday evening. One of Pasadena's finest offerings to hit the current market! A beautiful, updated brick-front colonial in Chandler Point. Just two blocks from the neighborhood beach access for kayaking, canoeing, fishing and swimming. This tastefully renovated Koch built home offers everything and then some. Take a look at the new kitchen with its huge island leading to well laid out cooking and prep areas that all combine to make this a true, dream kitchen space. The dining room has also been opened up and even the main level laundry has been relocated to the bedroom level, where all the laundry is to begin with. A huge Family room off the kitchen boasts new flooring throughout and a wood burning insert to take the chill off those winter nights. It sits in a beautiful stone fireplace with custom stone surround and new mantel finished off with LED accent lighting. French doors lead to the screened porch from here too. There is even a dedicated home office space on the main level and a refreshed powder room. All bathrooms have also been updated to include the beautiful primary bathroom suite upstairs. The basement is fully finished and has a guest bedroom/flex room setup that would allow for an egress window update. The rec room space already has one egress window installed for access and is used as a gym area and game room currently. What about the exterior offerings?? Well, how about a beautiful inground heated pool? There is also an amazing fully screen porch with side deck for a separate gilling station and a generous poolside seating area perfect for snacking before a dip back in the pool. Want more? How about a sport court? There is a custom paved basketball court complete with LED lighting for night games and even a firepit area at the rear of the large lot. To cap it all off, two storage sheds border the rear lot to stow sporting goods and your lawn equipment. This one truly offers it all! Come see it FAST as this one will not LAST!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
3,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Office, Attic
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Screened, Wood Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Insert, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Private.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Rock Creek
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sport Court, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Water/Lake Privileges, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price