Exceptional Severna Park waterfront home perfect for enjoying the wonderful waterfront lifestyle. Entertaining family and many friends is at its best on this .67 acres property with large yard, a fieldstone patio, deck and stairs to the T- shaped pier with covered gazebo bench seating. This 5 bedroom, 4 bath home boasts panoramic water views from almost every room and a serene peaceful setting on protected Dividing Creek. Enjoy waking up in the morning to the exquisite sunrises over coveted Dividing Creek, with 180-degree views from the Magothy River up to the Creek headwaters. View Blue heron feeding along the shore, Canada Geese flying above in formation among many other wildlife activities. This coastal style home features an inviting 2 story sun-filled foyer which welcomes you into the home and opens onto the spacious Living Room with fireplace. No steps are needed to enter the main and kitchen doors in this multigenerational home. The open floor plan flows into the dining room and out to the screened porch overlooking the 97 ft of rip-rapped waterfront shoreline. The large screened in porch allows seating for many guests and family members and is great for al fresco dining. Adjacent to the screened porch is the Family Room with fireplace and Gourmet Kitchen with soaring ceiling. The addition of the light filled main level room with cathedral ceiling, attached full bath and wet bar provides the flexibility for a main level Bedroom suite for aging in place or can be used for whatever suits your needs. The 4 additional bedrooms upstairs including waterside Primary bedroom suite with expansive views of the water, vaulted ceiling and ensuite bath. Other bedrooms provide ample space for friends and family stayovers. Enjoy relaxing on the screened porch daily as you take in the incredible water views. A detached 3 car garage, built in 2021, with 240v & 120v electric power, has an attached workshop and stairs leading to extensive storage attic and the long driveway provides parking for up to 6 additional cars. Plenty of space to host the many guests you are sure to have! The amazing deep water (8ft MLW) private pier and waterside shed is perfect for the boating enthusiast. Water activities include sailing and power boating, kayaking, paddle boards, canoes, rafting, swimming, fishing, crabbing and endless others. The sought-after Manhattan Beach has access to several community beaches, a boat ramp, and clubhouse and the Severna Park location is convenient to the Baltimore-Annapolis bike trail, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, bus transportation and only a short distance to Annapolis and the Eastern Shore. Blue Ribbon Schools. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
5,121 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Stained Glass
- 3. Brick.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Enclosed, Screened-in, Porch, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Dividing Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price