This is a must see, three-bedroom townhome boasting water views front and rear. There is a spacious family room in the lower level with a fireplace, half bath, and walk-out to a lovely, fenced backyard. The main level has an additional half bath with a dining/living room combination, country kitchen, and access to a spacious deck with water views perfect for entertaining. On the upper level are three generously sized bedrooms accompanied by a full upgraded bathroom. In addition to all the above the roof was replaced in October 2020, and the indoor and outdoor units of the Heat pump were replaced in 2019. This is a beautiful community with an abundance of amenities including beach access, boat ramp, walk/jogging paths, outdoor swimming pool, tot/lot play areas, tennis courts, recreational areas, and so much more. Donât miss out on this spectacular opportunity.
1 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,454 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Heated, Workshop
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Sprinkler System, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price